Roofers Needed, Help Wanted – Join Union Roofers #37
Commercial Roofers Needed
Journeyman’s wage is $36.04 and the accompanying Benefit package is $19.13 for a total of $55.17 per hour; for details please see the Apprentice Pay Rates Document.
If interested, please contact Union Hall at (412) 766-5360, email email@example.com, or apply online here.
The United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers, and Allied Workers Local #37 is currently in need of Apprentices.
Applications are taken year-round at the JAC Training Center at 230 Lincoln Avenue in Bellevue Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 3:30 P.M. Call to schedule an appointment at (412) 732-9720.
Experience is a plus but not required.
Wages start at $21.62 with an accompanying Benefit package of $15.13.
If you have any questions or wish to make an application to Roofers Local #37 Apprenticeship Program, please feel free to contact the Journeyman and Apprenticeship Center Office at (412) 732-9720, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online here.
Join Union Roofers #37
If interested, please contact Union Hall at (412) 766-5360 or click the button below to start our online application process.
- Be of legal working age, eighteen (18) years old.
- Be physically able to perform the manual work of the trade. (A Roofer should have no fear of heights, a good sense of balance, and a better than average sense of safety for him/herself and their co-workers. They should enjoy working with their hands and accept working outdoors, sometimes under unpleasant working conditions.)
- Social Security card or Birth Certificate for I-9 use.
- Be of good moral character.
- Applicants are required to provide a physical examination.
- Applicants must pass a drug test prior to acceptance into the program.
Equal Opportunity Pledge
Roofers Local 37 JATC will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. Roofers Local 37 JATC will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.
If you have any questions or wish to make an application to Roofers Local #37 Apprenticeship Program, please feel free to contact the Journeyman and Apprenticeship Center Office at (412) 732-9720 or at email@example.com.